Museum Flehite is located right in the historic centre of Amersfoort. In three late-medieval wall houses, the museum offers surprising and modern presentations and temporary expositions. Everything in Museum Flehite has something to do with Amersfoort, either from a distant past or more recently.
But you won't just find history inside the museum walls but also outdoors, throughout the charming old city centre.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- CJP (Cultural youth pass)€6.00
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)€0.00
- Admission fee: € 10,-. Free entrance for children under 18.