3812 PB Amersfoort
Het Lokaal (‘the Local’) is a food hall in the heart of Amersfoort centre.
We are based in two old hangars from the former glue and soap factory in De Nieuwe Stad (‘the New Town’) by the Eem river. It is a marketplace where hospitality, business and consumer can come together for daily, fresh, local, seasonal products and where food and drink can be enjoyed.
Het Lokaal uses food to connect various themes in collaboration with local parties, such as health, local economy, education, employment and innovation.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 09:00 to 18:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 09:00 to 18:00
- every Thursdayfrom 09:00 to 21:00
- every Fridayfrom 09:00 to 21:00
- every Saturdayfrom 08:00 to 22:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- Every day