Barchman Wuytierslaan 198
3818 LN Amersfoort
The cavalry museum has an extensive collection of uniforms, weapons, objects and miniatures, all set out in two buildings. In the St George Building, uniforms, handheld weapons, silver items, paintings, miniatures and scale models are all exhibited, amongst other things.
In the Landsverk Building, which was named after the first armoured vehicle of the Dutch cavalry, a large collection of the museum’s historical armed cavalry vehicles are displayed. In the outdoor exposition, tanks and armoured vehicles are also exhibited around both buildings. You will find the restoration site close to the Landverk Building. This can only be visited with a group or on prior arrangement.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 16:00
- every Saturdayclosed
- every Sundayclosed
- Open from Tuesday to Friday between 10 am and 16:00 pm.
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- Payment options: Cash